Mary Branch Elementary 2018-2019
- Sleeves are required on garments.
- Pants/slacks must be appropriately sized, worn at the waist.
- Acceptable shorts, dresses, skorts and skirts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- Garments revealing the shoulders/undergarments are prohibited.
- Garments that are see through or revealing are prohibited.
- Students are prohibited from wearing garments that are excessively tight.
- Oversized, baggy clothing and those with holes or tears are prohibited.
- Hair shall not be worn to cover facial features.
- Leggings may not be worn as the primary garment.
- Hoods/hats may not be worn inside the school building.
- Costume contact lenses are prohibited.
If you have any questions, please contact the front office at 979-209-2900.